For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: R&D Quality Specialist(m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the supervisor in the timely release of GMP relevant documents.
- Support departmental projects and objectives according to agreed timelines and standards in the given area of competency and support adherence to compliance with GMP in TRD.
- Identify and execute on OpEx opportunities.
- Build/manage stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Perform review of GMP relevant documents for compliance with SOPs (e.g. review of analytical raw data and analytical documents).
- Clarify simple deficiencies in GMP documents with the line unit experts in own responsibility.
- Recognize complex deficiencies in GMP documents, report them to supervisor, suggest actions and supervise agreed follow-up.
- Write and complete GMP relevant documents in own area of responsibility (e.g CoAs, BRR sheets).
- File and archive documents owned by QA
- Collaborate with other associates to support the service function of QA
- Participate in knowledge exchange in TRD.
- Participate in training of new and temporary employees
- specific GxP experience
- Experience within R&D Quality
- pharma experience
- Basic financial knowledge (e.g., cost management, budget forecast, etc.)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.