For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a:
Sampling Operator (Musterzieher) in Technical Research and Development (m/f/x)
- Payrate: 40-49,50 chf/h (given by client)
- Typcial monthly salary: 49chf/h * 160h = 7840 chf gross
The line function Analytical Research and Development (ARD) is part of the Global Technical R&D department of Global Drug Development (GDD) and plays an essential role in the characterization and analysis of small molecules and synthetic large molecules Drug Substances and Drug Products from the time they leave the discovery laboratory until they are transferred to Commercial Production.
We are looking for a highly motivated scientist with experience in area of sampling.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects
- Ensure GMP compliance for all GMP relevant analytical activities of assigned projects in alignment with regulations and network decisions
- Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, ALCOA+, Quality Directives, Health and Safety (HSE) regulations and internal guidelines.
- Sampling (dispensing task) from warehouse bulk containers
o Partially in full protective suit
o Partially physically hard work (pallet movements, etc.)
o Work in various clean zones
- Contribute to maintenance and qualification of infrastructure and equipment
- Contribute to the creation of work instructions
- If necessary emergency service (“Pikettdienst”)
- Electronic inventory management with GLIMS and SAP
- Transport of pharmaceutical products
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferred analytical development in the field of sampling and sample portioning
- GMP/Data Integrity knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other data software
- ADR1.3 and ADR1.10 certificate advantageous
- Car driving license
- Good knowledge in English and German (oral and in writing)
- Committed, well thought-out and flexible teamwork
- Independent working method
- Fast comprehension task
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.