For our customer located in Walldorf/Germany we are currently looking for a: ABAP MM Developer (m/f/d)
- Branch: IT
- Duration: 9 months+
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Contribute to the implementation of IT solutions supporting SAP’s internal processes of commercializing products & material master management
• (Re-)design the material master domain considering the complex dependencies and help to define, implement and validate solution approaches
• Support in initiatives to improve Material Maintenance procedures (Fit for Purpose)
• Support of the planned DBS Transformation
• Support in Upgrade of ERP and CRM Environments
• Support with authorization concepts
• Good process knowledge in Material Management, Sales & Distribution in business systems like SAP ERP, SAP S4/HANA, SAP CRM and/or Callidus CPQ
Nice to Haves
- german language skills
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.