For our customer located in Schwerzenbach/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: SAP Solution Consultant FI/CO (m/f/d)
- Duration: 6 months
- Onsite/remote: Predominantly onsite role
Tasks & Responsibilities
Become part of our IT team and an active member of one of the largest business transformation projects in Switzerland. Are you familiar with the close interaction between processes and solutions? SAP S/4 HANA (SAP S/4 HANA Finance), Signavio process modeling are not completely foreign to you? You know the challenges in SCM processes across the entire value chain and understand the needs of our internal and external customers and know how solutions are implemented in SAP (S4/HANA). If you don’t agree on all points, don’t worry – if you want to develop and learn and are open to new challenges – then let’s get to know each other.
- Your tasks range from the conception and implementation to the productive implementation of innovative finance solutions based on SAP S/4 HANA in the transformation project and in day-to-day business
- You work in a team with our business from the finance and controlling departments to develop the future roadmap in the “Finance” area and digitize processes
- You design and optimize leading end-to-end logistics processes as well as next-generation digital functions and implement them in a team
- You promote the exchange of knowledge within the team
- You have a close exchange with our process owners and process managers
- SAP knowledge (customizing experience)
- Basic knowledge of process modeling (with Signavio)
- Integrative knowledge of the process area “Finance/Controlling”
- Experience in the application, implementation and extension of processes (process management)
- (Partial) project management experience, first experiences with agile projects and in solution design
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German. Any additional language is a plus, but not a must
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, a high degree of initiative and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent social and communication skills
- It would be great if you already know our industry (technical wholesale, technical retail business, construction industry).
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.