For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
Scientific Business Analyst Digital Pathology Analytics (m/f/d)
Driving the digital transformation forward, the One-D programme aspires to become a role model to the entire Pharma Research & Early Development (pRED) organization for how to work as one agile, cross-functional team, both now and in the future. In Digital Pathology, one of the One-D work streams, we are seeking a Scientific Business Analyst for the Analytics squad.
- Start date: 13.07.2020
- Latest start date: 03.08.2020
- End date: 31.12.2020
- Extension: possible, must be approved
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Basel (B27)
- Remote: max. 1 day per week (Friday) / prior approval needed
- Travel: no
- Team: One-D Digital Pathology
- Department: Safety and early Development Informatics (PXIZ)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyze scientific workflows and processes and integrate them into a business workflow landscape
- Collect methodically user requirements with scientists, manage change for new and existing systems and provide input for risk analysis activities
- Support the development of computer information systems and technical activities to satisfy information and data processing needs of the business function
- Perform data curation tasks
- Provide training, guidance and scientific support to scientists to increase effective usage of current systems
- Provide support to the project manager
- Proven ability to translate user requirements into system specifications
- Basic understanding of life science (e.g. biology, medical imaging, microscopy)
- Good technical skills (scripting languages e.g. Python, R) and data modelling
- Ability to prioritize work and complete deliverables to timelines with minimal supervision by senior staff
- Enjoy working independently as well as collaborating with others in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), problem-solving skills and fluency in English are required
Nice to Haves
- Former client / pharma experience
- German and/or French
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates