For our customer located in Basel St. Johann/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Real World Evidence Scientist (m/f/d)
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 1 year
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a RWE Scientist (contractor), you will be supporting the development of RWE strate-gies that deliver innovative and scientifically robust evidence. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders and partner throughout the organization to design RWE studies and implement analyses to address product- and disease-area research questions, which will inform business decisions about the research and development of our products as well as support healthcare decisions by patients, physicians, health authorities, payers, and policy-makers. This will require a deep understanding of observational research/epidemiology methods to define appropriate research questions and data sources, study design, rigorous and fit-for-purpose analytical approaches as well as strong communication skills to summarize and present findings. You will need excellent technical, strategic, collaboration and communication skills, as well as an entrepreneurial mindset, to work with and through others, to reimagine the way we use data and analyt-ics to develop and deliver medicines for patients.
• Education: Master or PhD in Epidemiology or similar discipline (eg, Public Health, Biostatistics, etc)
• Languages: Fluent English (oral and written)
• 3+ years relevant experience acquired at pharmaceutical companies
• Deep understanding and experience of Real World Data/Real World Evidence or related disciplines to generate scientifically rigorous and value evidence from secondary data sources.
• Strong understanding of drug development with proven ability to identify and deliver key evidence needs for Clinical Development, Commercial, Market Access, HEOR, Medical, Safety, Regulatory stakeholders.
• Experienced and with a strong knowledge of observational and/or epidemiological research methodology and statistical methods
• Demonstrated strong collaboration skills and excellent communication skills
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.