For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 12 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
Our client has initiated a global Business Process and ERP Program to globally harmonize business processes and systems. Within this transformation scope, they launched a supply chain transformation initiative introducing a cross functional Supplier / Supply Chain collaboration solution.
For the upcoming template design and subsequent pilot phases, we are looking for a Senior Scrum Master with relevant Quality / Clinical experience in the Life Science industry to support the process and solution design as well as Project organizations.
- Works closely with Business & IT Lead to support and coordinate project deliverables in the innovation development cycle
- Works closely with and support Quality/Clinical Business sub-stream leads, squad leads
- Coordinate business related activities within Quality/Clinical end-to-end workstream, squad leads, Aspire Quality Upstream with Process Management, Extended Team Members and IT
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practices for quality mgt, Pharma GXP know-how, sourcing and supplier lifecycle management (incl. SRM)
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design workshops as well as drive execution and completion of open task/issues lists and relevant back-logs.
- PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
- 5+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects
- 3+ yearsofconsultingexperience
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4, Pharma Quality Mgmt. tools e.g VEEVA, LIMS, etc will be an asset) for the relevant functional area.
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding, focus on Quality Mgmt.
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Quality & Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Experience working with cloud based platforms will be an added advantage
- Strong communicationskills
- Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.