For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Location: Remote
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 6 months+
- All-in-Rate: Client expects a relatively low rate, because it’s a remote position.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Works directly with one or more teams to improve team dynamics and promote the scrum pillars of transparency, Inspection, and adaptation.
- Identifies and removes impediments to teams’ delivery.
- Helps a team to adapt its agile processes to better serve their customers’ needs.
- Educates our team members including managers and clients in the benefits of empirical value delivery.
- Provides consulting and training for teams adopting agile practices
- Work with your teams to:
o identify and prioritize valuable work,
o conduct retrospectives,
o resolve conflict,
o develop “definition of done”
- Work with our operational excellence group to provide insights around team
health and productivity, advocating for the proper support of our software
- Results-focus and passion for disciplined delivery
- Passion for Agile principles, effective teaming, and associate development
- Excellent communication, facilitation skills and influencing ability
- Self-driven, able to work independently (and remotely) in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and focused on continuous improvement
- Hands on experience developing software (know how to code, know how to talk to software engineers, and more importantly: know how to influence)
- Professional certification required (Certified Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Master, PMI-ACP, or other relevant certification)
- 5+ years of active use of Agile methods in software delivery
- 5+ years of facilitation/coaching experience
- Proficient in use tools/systems supporting Agile software development
- English fluent, German (basic, intermediate, fluent)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.