For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Agile Coach (m/f/d)
Department size: around 150 people operating worldwide, but mostly from EU.
Remote work possible.
Important is that the right candidate has the right mindset of a Srum Master, he/she should be able to create good customer relations, be good in people management and be able to take ownership.
Ideal candidate has already been exposed to Data Analytics, Big Data and/or Machine Learning or worked with teams in that area.
We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach who will drive Agile principles and mindset in our data42 Program (an analytics platform for R&D data that will enable insights generation).
As an Agile Coach, you will be responsible for applying and promoting Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban or scaled Agile. You will coach our Software Development team and organization to understand and enact Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values.
You will be expected to enable teams and the Program organization to go beyond the basics of Agile theory and practice. You will also enable execution of standardized enterprise wide data strategy by inspiring the teams on the value of clean and linked data and applying FAIR data principles to meet the strategic goal. You would contribute to significant improvements in the organizations delivery of change through coaching Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coach Product Owner in agile and product management practices
- Provide adhoc training to team members on agile methods and tools
- Provide servant leadership to AGILE teams at the global level by playing the role of Scrum Master. Facilitate, moderate and iterate meetings with stakeholders and team.
- Enable quality team dynamics through coaching team members, mediating conflicts and helping teams take decisions.
- Foster high quality outputs from team members. Drive continuous learning regarding everything AGILE. Build a Product mindset, ease product backlog items and be familiar with product vision.
- Promote cultural change towards a more inspired, empowered and un-bureaucratic organization and support in the development and implementation of change management activities to build a more users and data-centered mindset.
- Support in development of operating model to make the business truly own and appreciate the value of the data. Define metric to measure success on becoming a more data-centric organization. Drive engagement/collaboration in a matrix organization, fostering strong partner-ships – internal and external, and helping build diverse teams.
- Analyse where a standard or custom approach is needed among different teams
- Continue to develop the organization’s way of working and thinking, by leveraging the best practices
Key Performance Indicators:
- Performance of the Scrum Masters and agile teams
- Key objectives delivered by the agile teams
- Quantitative and qualitative agile metrics, value driven delivery and risk management
- A rich set of tools (templates, processes, etc) and trainings available for implementing the necessary capabilities
Impact on the organization:
Responsible for team performance and collaboration, enabler for the implementation of data engineering and analytics to create new insights; implement analytical projects according to a new operating model which will be scaled up; highly transformational impact in terms of direct insights generated and new ways of working to create analytic results
- Ideal background: Degree or higher degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, or Business (BSc, BA, PharmD, PhD, MD) and/or Degree in Computer Science
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in global companies or start-ups with at least 5 years of experience in global projects using Agile methodology. Experience in working in Pharma / Life Science industry and Data Science space strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in AGILE working as a certified Scrum Master in a global team. In-depth experience in facilitating agile ceremonies and mentoring teams/individuals on agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management, writing User Stories, etc. Hands on experience in working with AGILE tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with senior global executives. High passion and energy and ability to navigate complex global matrixed organization to achieve business objectives.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.