For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
The projects that the Scrum Master manages are often complex and global in nature. To ensure their success they will be expected to:
– Plan scrum implementations effectively, ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team.
– Understand the project’s functional/technical requirements and provide leadership to the functional/technical teams, helping them to solve some of the more complex challenges and engendering a collaborative, knowledge sharing environment.
– Lead and coordinate Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint Backlog, Track Burn chart, Velocity, Retrospective charts etc
– Assist Product Owners, helping them create clear and concise Product Backlog Items, ensuring they know how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
– Support the development team in maintaining a steady delivery rate, protecting them from outside interruptions, and removing impediments to their progress.
– Actively promote Scrum within the organization, working with other Scrum Masters to increase effectiveness/adoption of Scrum.
– Lean/Agile leader – Helps the team embrace agile core values, adopt and apply those principles, and implementation practices.- Own and facilitate team governance structure aligned to Agile methodology
– Interface with other parts of the organization to enable team success
– Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences
– Assist in conflict resolution
– Liaise with stakeholders and product owner to clear obstacles, resolve issues and obtain resources
– Provide expertise in estimation and planning: create useful, reliable and practical plans for data analytics and experimental design.
– Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
– 8+ years professional experience in large, global organization
– 5+ years of experience in AGILE working as a certified Scrum Master in a global team. In-depth experience in facilitating agile ceremonies and coaching teams/individuals on agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management, etc. Hands on experience in working with AGILE tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
– Pharmaceutical industry and data science knowledge and experience
– Expertise in Data Life Cycle Management and data wrangling including Data Ingestion, Unification, Anonymization, Search, Master & Meta Data Management and Data Governance.
– Basic Scrum Master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM I) plus one or more advanced agile certifications preferred (e.g. CSP, SPC, PSM II, CSC, Scrum.org, ICAgile, PMI-ACP)
– 3+ years of hands on experience on working on data management and analytics tools. Hand on experience in working with Python and other scripting tools is preferred. Experience in working with cloud technologies such as AWS and Microsoft Azure is preferred.
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish relationships, influence outcomes, and deliver effective presentations to a variety of audiences. Experience of working with remote teams across several time zones
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.