For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Security and Privacy Project Manager (m/f/d) (IT) – RZ (m/f/x)
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a professional project manager with the necessary skills in Cyber Security. In addition this person needs to be very self driven, communicative and can proactively decide and use different project management methodologies.
• Start date: ASAP
• latest Start Date: 01.07.2023
• End date: 12 months
• Extension: possible
• Workplace: Rotkreuz
• Workload: 80 – 100%
• Remote/Home Office: HO max. 3 days a week
• Travel: no
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support Security Champions Project as a project manager
- Coordinate teams and meetings, plan for short- and long-term project phases, implement project plans, and provide progress reports
- Assist the project team with developing deliverables and project content
- Ensure project teams achieve objectives, coordinate collaborations with partners, facilitate communications, and develop, drive and maintain schedules for PSPO internal project deliverables
- Work closely with various departments to ensure project priorities and decisions are consistent between teams and strategic plans.
- Maintain master presentation decks for various communications purposes, to tell the story of security and privacy across Diagnostics, including metrics and up-to-date industry stats
- Run checks on organizational and technical controls to ensure the efficiency and efficacy of the Security Champions Project
- Certification as CISSP or 5+ years of experience in Cyber Security (*****)
- Min 5+ years of work experience as a Project Manager in product and project management, preferably in the regulated environment (*****)
- Working knowledge of information security controls, guidelines and standards (e.g., ISO27000 series, OWASP, CSA CCM, CIS 20 Critical Security Controls, SOC 2, and NIST) (*****)
- Proficiency in translating complex business concepts into presentation materials (e.g. trainings) (*****)
- Fluency in English
- Problem solving, leadership, communication to different stakeholders, teamwork, flexibility and adaptability
- Proactive, self-driven, motivated, effective thinking with ability to decide on his/her own
- Being able to see the bigger picture
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Data Privacy (CIPP Certification)
- Sound knowledge of privacy and data protection regulations (e.g., HIPAA, EU GDPR)
- Fluency in German
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.