For our customer located in Basel/we are currently looking for a: Senior Associate (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 01.11.2023 – 31.10.2024
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Acquisition, processing and storage of cell lines, tissues and organoids, quality control, molecular profiling and inventory management of the Biorepository.
- Master all aspects of cell banking, quality control, cell inventory management and import/export of cell lines.
- Ensuring legal compliance regarding cell line, tissue and organoid usage and the sharing of cells and organoids with external partners.
- Maintain inventory of cell culture consumables and supplies.
- University degree, preferably BSc or MSc, in biology or a life science discipline or equivalent professional experience in stem cell biology or tissue bioengineering
- Min. 2 years experience and deep knowledge of cell culture and organoid techniques including quality control and documentation Demonstrated the ability to navigate in a matrix environment to effectively influence, lead, advise, or consult experts to jointly move projects forward
- Excellent biology understanding
- Enjoying practical lab work and executing precise, high-quality cell-culture laboratory process
- Quick learner, inspired by entering new areas to build expertise, and courageously and creatively take initiative to see your ideas come to life
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.