For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Cybersecurity Architect (m/f/d)
Our client in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of our clients Diagnostics main sites.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Within the Product Cyber Security pre- market team, you will be responsible for tackling the cybersecurity, compliance, development and operations challenges of the healthcare industry for healthcare solutions. This ranges from Point of care devices, diagnostic test analyzers and its integration into cloud based solutions.
- Start date: 01.09.2020
- Latest start date: 01.09.2020
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: planned
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Remote: possible, but generally no
- Travel: Not required,
- Team: 5
- Department: DIA Product Cyber Security (DSXA)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the SW and Security Architecture Consulting.
- Guide projects within the Diagnostic Division to achieve the integration of Cyber Security aspects in the development of new products and in the update/upgrade, maintenance and support of existing products.
- Create and maintain Architecture Documentation in form of Reference Architecture and Software Architecture Guidelines which define concepts, domain models, patterns and standards.
- Define and develop our Security strategy, modify the existing Security standards and resulting platforms to enable continuous compliance of product development.
- Promote use of external and defined security standards within our client and partners.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the team in architecture domains and technologies in line with our clients business strategy.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations as well as support them during the analysis of their functional needs considering the qualities of the product.
- Support stakeholders analyzing what quality attributes are applicable for their needs and designing an architecture based on the extracted non-functional requirements.
- Drive the integration of products and platforms to IT solutions that connect diagnostics instruments as well as covering aspects of cloud connectivity and Internet of Things
- 7y+ of experience in Cybersecurity Architecture in a similar environment in a regulated industry
- Experience with Architecture / Cybersecurity Frameworks (example TOGAF, NIST, COBIT, DOD CMMC ….)
- Good understanding of IT Service Delivery (ITIL)
- Experience in Solution Architecture over the whole project lifecycle
- Cybersecurity / Architecture certifications (Open Group, ISACA, ISC2 …)
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Healthcare industry
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates