For our customer located in Rotkreuz (CH) we are currently looking for a:
Senior Devops Engineer (m/f/d)
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will have a broad knowledge of automation and orchestration of CI / CD pipelines supporting the development team. You are also an expert in Docker and containerization technologies with a good knowledge about container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and logging/monitoring tools for these orchestration tools.
- Start date: 01.04.2021
- Latest start date: 3 months notice period accepted if the candidate is a perfect fit
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: ON request and showed performance
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Homeoffice during Corona / No 100% remote working
- Traveling required: No
- Department: DSRCCD8B SWA Software Development
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Establish, Maintain and improve DevOps practices and automation for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) throughout the product development lifecycle while building support for continuous testing and configuration management.
- Defines and orchestrates strategies regarding the aspects of integration testing infrastructure, branching and merging, repository structure, build environment and dependency handling in order to setup a robust workflow leading to software releases.
- Creates and improves appropriate infrastructures for automated deployments and integration testing; creates required scripts.
- Coaches development team to follow defined standards; in scope are repository structure quality and deployment package quality, source code analysis results, code coverage and test results, software metrics; actively support knowledge improvement of the development team in these areas.
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD automation tools and components like Azure DevOps Server, Jenkins, etc.
- Proficiency in scripting languages like PowerShell, bash or python
- Build tools for .NET applications: msbuild, cake, etc
- Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. Medical, Defense, and/or telecomm)
- Strong experience with configuration management, monitoring, and systems tools
Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Git, TFSVC or other Version Control Systems (VCS)
- Perfect English written and spoken
Nice to Haves
- AWS knowledge
- Strong team player with good communication and collaboration skills. Solution oriented, autonomous and proactive working style
- German beneficial
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates