For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
Senior Engineer Cyber Security (m/f/d)
- Remote, be available to work until 5:00 pm Swiss Time (6:00 pm preferred).
- In case the person would be available to work from the Basel office, or coming temporarily for workshops, it would be an advantage.
Workload: 100% – 40 hours / week
Duration: start ASAP until end of 2020 – renewal possible
Tasks & Responsibilities
Amongst other tasks you will be in charge of the following:
- Redact security requirements for the safe usage of AWS cloud services
- Develop scripts, tools and methodologies to continuously monitor cloud security
- Find and help remediate deviations from internal security policies and general security best practices
- Perform security assessments of software systems
- Provide consultancy to developers and engineers to help them build secure software Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA an advantage
- Cloud certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions architect, Security Specialty an advantage
- Experience in at least one additional cloud technology (Azure or GCP) an advantage
- Significant experience in AWS security
Significant experience with threat modelling
- Significant experience in implementing security compliance standards (corporate specific, HIPAA, CIS, NIST, PCI-DSS)
- Significant experience with security monitoring tools and security testing tools
- Very good knowledge of Container Security, experience with Aqua Security an advantage
- Very good knowledge of computer networks, software development and system engineering
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- Fluency in English (verbal/written)
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.