For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
Senior Expert Engineering (m/f/x)
- Location: Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 12 months+
- Gross Rate Range: 67-74 chf/h (given gross rate range by client)
- Typical monthly salary: 160h*70 chf gross -> 11200 chf gross
Tasks & Responsibilities
Auto injector team (50%):
- Support the technical development and life-cycle management of safe and user-friendly (connected) autoinjector and on body pump systems as Senior Expert Engineering.
- Translate user and business needs into system/sub-system requirements using the systems engineering tool for requirement and test management.
- Define interface specification definition with drug, packaging, label & eco system.
- Manage project specific 3rd party activities and support the delivery technology lead.
- Work within and contribute to broader cross‐functional drug product development teams.
Pen team (50%):
- Establish a robust set of documentation in the frame of a pen development remediation process.
- Complete/correct the DHF documents that has been already developed by third parties.
- Participate to the definition of technical studies requirements (e.g. shipping verification)
- Collaborate with the team and support the project manager on a day to day basis.
- MSc/MA in mechanical/electronics or micro systems engineering or relevant field
- Mechanical engineer with deep knowledge on design control documentation (Design History File) and device development (class II).
- Excellent understanding of the current drug delivery technologies.
- Deep knowledge on design control process and deliverables.
- Autonomous and independent working style with 3-5 years of experience in Medical Device development and LCM.
- Ability to interact with cross-functional team in matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence as well as ability to navigate into complex organization and create networks.
- Design change management experience and enthusiasm to support the maintenance of existing and building of new platforms.
- Proficient spoken communication and excellent technical writing skills in English.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.