For our customer located in xxxx/xxxx we are currently looking for a: Senior IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 12 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
DIA IT PMO team in Switzerland consists of a pool of Project Management professionals with a focus on creating organization value through project delivery for Diagnostics IT. With our expertise in Project Management and agile delivery, we support functional IT organizations in the areas of Research & Development, Commercial, Global Functions and Site IT. Team members are based in Kaiseraugst and Rotkreuz.
The position is for a really strong Senior IT Project Manager with previous experience in delivering large scale, multi-million complex projects. You will bring strong expertise in managing senior stakeholders, external vendors, internal teams with proven capabilities of delivering project objectives in an ambiguous environment.
The first assignment will be to lead a critical initiative with Diagnostics Global Functions IT in the Manufacturing area.
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of projects while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce high IT solutions
- Derive project value through defining state-of-the-art Automated Diagnostics Manufacturing process in line with timelines and scope
- Identify, acquire, and lead multifunctional, global project teams
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Manage relationships with various IT and business stakeholders to achieve project objectives
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology
- Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables
- Track progress against baseline schedule
- Plan, baseline and control costs to ensure projects are completed within approved budget
- Manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope
- Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects
- Formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies; recommend and implement solutions
- Ensure delivery of projects in compliance with CSV and PMM guidelines.
- At least 15+ years of related experience with experience in implementing Automated manufacturing processes, especially in Diagnostics manufacturing
- Proven experience implementing complex IT Projects across a variety of platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Proven Organizational Change Management experience
- Strong understanding of Computer System Validation (CSV) concepts
- Experience in project organization and resource mobilization, and management of stakeholders
- Experience dealing with management issues on a global level (scope, time, cost, quality, risk, team)
- Strong interactive and influencing skills
- Proven vendor management experience with managing SaaS delivery
- Strong customer and service management focus
- Excellent coomunication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodology concepts (including waterfall and agile)
- Experience in leading virtual and offshore teams of large scale and cultural awareness of managing a global team
- Agile practitioner with prior knowledge of Scrum and SAFe principles
- Traits of Entrepreneurial PM with focus on true organization value through project delivery
- Language: English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with R & D Technical solutions in a healthcare environment
- German would be huge advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates