For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Process, Analytics and Reporting Expert (m/f/d)
- Start: 01.11.2023
- Duration: 12 month
Tasks & Responsibilities
Our customer, a leading Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Process Expert to design and align the business processes and gather analytics and reporting requirements (procurement/financial data, operational and quality data) from business process owners.
- Align and gather analytics and reporting requirements (procurement/financial data, operational and quality data) from business process owners
- Write user stories
- Documents and design affected E2E processes
- Create a high-level overview of the data sources the client would like to connect into a common dashboard for external manufacturing and development organization. The
- dashboard itself, would have to have the feasibility to present different views (site manager view and chapter lead view)
- Drive process alignments with business stakeholders
- Collaborate, align and discuss with parallel programs involved (such as the SAP S/4Hana Deployment, etc.)
- 10+ years of relevant E2E process consulting experience in the Pharma industry, delivering IT solutions in transformational projects (finance, procurement, logistics and manufactoring)
- 7+ years of relevant experience in global system implementation projects
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems for the relevant functional areas
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional areas
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about procurement, finance business processes, quality and reporting as well as the interdependencies to other business areas
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.