For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Start date: 01.04.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: On request and showed performance
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Team: Project leader Team
- Workload: 100% (60% for digital & ToolChain project & 40% for Shared Assets project, balance work is approx.)
- Remote/Home Office: Yes
- Traveling required: If COVID-19 allows, up to 20%
- Department: SIS Project Leaders DSDS
Tasks & Responsibilities
Digital & ToolChain & Shared Assets Management
- Accountable person for entire software tasks within the project.
- Own the concept and project governance, provide leadership for the implementation of the operating model
- Owns the backlog, roadmap and absolute priorities in close collaboration with SW Delivery PL.
- Define and manage the lifecycle and regulatory processes of the project.
- Ensures consolidated reporting & communication for all software relevant topics to the SW Delivery System Project Lead.
- Constant optimization of processes within the software project to improve quality and efficiency.
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the organizational structure and the working rules within the software project.
- Tailoring and implementation of software project processes and best practices in the project context including software project deliverables.
- Accountable for software project planning and monitoring deliverables.
- Accountable for software detail planning (timeline, deliverables, resources and quality) and capacity planning based on the project plan and effort estimations.
- Accountable for monitoring and reporting of software project status to project management.
- Accountable for the creation, coordination and review of all software project documentation.
- Responsible for software requirement management including software requirement change management.
- Accountable for the software architecture.
- Ensures that technical verification is properly planned, performed and documented in agreement with system integration. Provide input on test & verification plans and technical architecture to the Test Manager.
- Accountable for the development of software and its integration to a software release including the required verification tests.
- Proactive collaboration with System Integration to support the overall test campaign.
- Responsible for the management of software project risk according process definitions including identification, mitigation and tracking of risks.
- Accountable for the software issue management.
- Responsible for the definition and provision of the software development environment.
- Ensuring efficient and effective communication and information flow within the software project.
- Management of stakeholders and external partners of software development including participation in related meetings in alignment with the SW Delivery System Project Lead.
- University or higher technical college degree in IT engineering or equivalent (Computer Science, Telecommunications, etc.) Masters in Biomedical Engineering is a big advantage
- 7 years of experience in software development related activities and project management positions
- 7 years of experience in managing SW projects by following agile methodologies
- Experience managing stakeholders (internal and vendors) in an international and very demanding environment
- Domain know-how on healthcare software, diagnostic instruments, software-instrument and integration.
- Knowledge about healthcare SW simulations and test frameworks.
- Knowledge about Azure DevOps Pipelines, IaaS, CI/CD, C# / .NET.
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate SW project activities with all System Components stakeholders as well as with people on different levels of the global organization.
- Excellent customer orientation and delivery focus with good end user perspective
Nice to Haves
- Spoken German or Spanish is a plus.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates