For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Software Engineer / Development Lead (m/f/x)
The mission of the RMD Calculations Team is to help the customer getting from raw data to the right results. This requires close collaboration with the domain specialists of the projects. Furthermore, we are establishing a sustainable and generic calculation framework that is to be used.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a senior software engineer with background in IVD who is able to lead people in a technical and operative way in designing and implementing test automation within agile teams.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.08.2022
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Rotkreuz
- Workload: 100%
- Team: ca. 10 people
- Remote/Home Office: yes, on-site work required
- Travel: No
- Department: PCR Applications SW and Calculations (DSRIDK)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, test and analyze complex issues related to our software tools and systems for our customers while understanding their business needs.
- Produce software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and software development best practices (clean code).
- Contribute to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code with your peers.
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Min. 7+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the IVD sector, working in agile teams
- Experience in user support, troubleshooting and maintenance activities for the used software tools
- Highly skilled in C# /.NET
- Experience in developing WPF desktop applications
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Experience with Entity framework
- Experience with C# Async/Await
- Expirience with integration of third party REST/GraphQL APIs
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent in English necessary, German is beneficial
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- Knowhow with large-scale data management
- An active participant in software communities
- Experienced in working / development within a Linux environment
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW25 & CW26