For our customer located in Zug/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Switzerland (m/f/d)
- Location: Risch-Rotkreuz
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 4 months+
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Participate in all phases of software development from design to implementation, testing and bug fixing
- Participate in defining work packages, estimations, plans and implementation within the development team
- Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
- Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement.
- 5+ years in software development with knowledge of agile software development
- 5+ years .NET C#
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API
- Experience with database development (SQL or NoSQL)
- TDD, unit-testing, clean code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar from software sector
- English language
Nice to Haves
- GitHub Actions
- CI/CD pipelines
- AWS Infrastructure
- Knowledge of software development in a regulated environment (medical).
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates