For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-6343 Rotkreuz
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 12 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
The mission of the RMD Calculations Team is to help the customer getting from raw data to the right results. This requires close collaboration with the domain specialists of the projects. Furthermore, we are establishing a sustainable and generic calculation framework that is to be used.
- Produce based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and Software Development – Best Practices (Clean Code)
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience preferably IVD sector working in agile teams
• Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies / C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core /
• Experienced in automated testing / and mocking frameworks
• Fluent in object-oriented languages and in creating JSON / XML (or similar) based configurations• Bachelor’s degree / Master Degree in Computer Science
• Fluent in English necessary / German beneficial
Nice to Haves
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available / SCRUM)
- Experience working in regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- Knowhow with large-scale data management
- An active participant in Software Communities
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates