For our customer located in Basel/Swtzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Source-to-pay Consultant (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel/Remote
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 12 months
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The role will be mainly responsible for documenting and aligning on process design, ensuring timely completion of requirements for Indirect Procurement.
- Execute functional/ acceptance testing activities on every sprint, follow up
and support defect resolution.
- Support the training material creation and providing knowledge transfer to the support organization.
- Collaborate with functional (e.g. Finance or Procurement), business units,
deployment teams and other IT teams to realize solutions for cross-functional areas.
- 6+ years of relevant procurement (consulting) experience in the Pharma industry, delivering ERP solutions for Operational Procurement – Finance projects.
- Proven knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/ Coupa or non-SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of respective business processes in the functional area of Procurement / Finance, e.g. Demand to pay, operational procurement and AP (Account payable)
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of demand to pay procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Strong communication skills, Business level fluency in English both written and verbal (German knowledge a plus).
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates