For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior System Administrator (m/f/x)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Upkeeping, configurating reliable operation of computer systems.
- Assurance of uptime, performance, resources, and security of computers he/she manages meet the needs of users, without exceeding the budget.
- Acquiring, installing, or upgrading computer components and software; providing routine automation; maintaining security policies;
- troubleshooting; training and/or supervising staff; or offering technical support for projects
- Recognized expert-level knowledge of relevant methodologies, technologies, languages, standards and processes with 8+ years of experience in relevant area preferably with broad industry exposure.
- Capability to think strategically.
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.).
- Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.