For our customer located in Allschwil/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior System Support Manager (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
Senior System Support Manager is responsible for supporting systems/processes for systems in scope and in general required to support clinical trials. Leading the support Team with the troubleshooting of complex issues, knowledge sharing and alignment on issues, and to ensure the high quality and the smooth integration between the systems in scope and other systems. Will also include leading the operational strategy projects and other ad hoc initiatives related to the systems in scope.
- Lead complex improvement projects with multiple stakeholders
- Lead authoring and review of validation documentation with hands-on experience on requirements and deliverables needs.
- Contribute to inspection and audits as a primary contributor
- 10 years minimum experience in Globally operating pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- 10 years minimum experience in Service management, System management or System support
- Practical experience in Computer System validation and 21 CFR Part 11 and required documentation
- Proven experience in leading complex and large projects using project management tools for lean execution of a project
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.