For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Technical Writer (m/f/d)
- Location: 6343 Rotkreuz
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 6 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Continuous and frequent interaction with our in-vitro-diagnostics experts
- Collect and review expert’s technical input, data, graphs etc. and with this information, support in creation of submission and product documentation
- Typical examples of submission documents are:
analytical performance reports
product safety reports
product risk assessments
IVD product descriptions
- Developing, writing, and editing of material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance
- Recognized expert-level knowledge of relevant methodologies, technologies, languages, standards, and processes with 8+ years of experience in a relevant area
- Experience with submission to authorities (IVDR or other, eg. 510k/FDA, NMPA, …)
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how
- Scientific background: natural or technical sciences like chemistry, biology, physics
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the IVD sector
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates