For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Test Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-6343 Rotkreuz
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 6 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
This automated manufacturing project is blending Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, our core MES and SAP in a brand new production line.
In that role you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and control of various test activities. You will be reporting to the responsible project management or other stakeholders. Among other things, you will act as the subject matter expert and support the project team as needed.
- Creating, obtaining approval of and maintaining the test plan
- Risk assessment and strategy determination
- Creating planning and estimate
- Specification of test procedures
- Analyze, design, document, review and execute test cases, report test execution
- Investigate problems and perform exploratory testing
- Mentor testing team members
- Executing the test plan within planning
- Day-to-day coordination of test activities
- Executing work distribution
- Establishing plans
- Monitoring progress
- Execute validation according to the company process.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar education with a focus on IT
- Min. 10+ years of experience test management across industries with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role or as a Test Engineer for IT Software testing, MES (Manufacturing execution system
- Min. 5 years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry in Manufacturing with GMP experience
- Experience in writing test protocols/reports and quality records
- Extensive knowledge about of system deployment process and development methods
- General knowledge of hardware, software and data communication resources
- Leadership experience, ability to lead without direct report
- You are a motivated team player and self-starter, able to perform with minimal supervision
- Open-minded, proactive, persistent, results- and execution-oriented, and able to work under pressure in changing environments
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German would be an advantage
Nice to Haves
- Additional certification in Quality Assurance is a plus
- Knowledge in SAP – Supply chain and planning would be advantage
- Experience in HP ALM
- Experience in Testing Automation is an advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW 1 2022