For our customer located in Rotkreuz (CH) we are currently looking for a: Software Development Engineer (m/f/d)
A project where you will be working on a cloud native solution to support healthcare professionals in clinical decision making.
You will be closely working with a team including software developers, UX/UI and medical specialists where you will have a say in the decisions the team needs to take. With the team you will be building the solution by transforming decisions, plans and designs into an actual product, using various technologies and tools. You will also raise concerns whenever you see them.
- Start date: 01.07.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: On request and showed performance
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Workload: 100%
- Home Office: Yes, the load will be discussed
- Traveling required: No
- Department: Digitalization Software Development DSRCCD8G
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Participate in all phases of software development from design to development, testing, bug fixing all the way to deployment
- Participate in defining work packages, estimations, plans and implementation within the development team
- Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
- Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar from software sector
- 5+ years in software development with knowledge of agile software development and continuous integration and deployment
- 5+ years .NET C# .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API
- Experience with database development (SQL/NoSQL)
- Docker containers
- AWS infrastructure
- CI/CD pipelines
- TDD, unit-testing, clean code
- Perfect English skills
Nice to Haves
- Strong team player, open minded and enthusiastic to learn, good communication and collaboration skills, proactive & flexible working style
- .NET 5
- Knowledge of software development in a regulated environment (medical)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- asap after halting date