For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Software Engineer Early Development (m/f/d)
- Location: Zug
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 12 months+
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Be the subject matter expert as a software engineer / full-stack developer for the assigned area of responsibility
• Collect and document functional and non-functional requirements and create software architectures for diagnostic laboratory automation systems or experimental breadboards
• Acquire information about software interfaces and software environments of existing solutions
• Develop functional prototypes, run software tests and support test users
• Develop advanced data security and privacy concepts for customer-centric prototyping activities, dealing with sensitive data
• Document and present findings in a multidisciplinary team, insights and proposals linked to technical and customer requirements. Create and maintain technical and user documentation
• Identify, learn and use suitable software technologies and tools
• Learn the business logic of diagnostics lab workflows
• Learn the intended user interactions with the prototyped to be developed
• Define, implement and maintain environments required for development and testing
• Develop user interfaces with the latest front end technologies following our UI guidelines, as well as back-end and other needed components
• Champion automation and evangelize lean development
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree from an Applied Science or Technical University in Computer Science, Data Science or similar with professional experience
• Experience: 5+ years related experience (Frontend & backend software development; Server / cloud deployment; Data processing; UI design; Data processing and architecture concepts; Plus: experience with CAD software environments, like Autodesk Revit etc)
• Programing languages: C# / .Net and C++, Angular, JS or other web application languages, as a plus: Python or R
• Experience with DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
• Language: English, additional German is preferred.
• Familiar with agile methodologies
• Team player with good communication skills
• Be able to present and enabling decision making on development options
• Broad interest in multi-disciplinary areas like lab workflows, data science, robotics, mechanical engineering, physics etc.
• Willingness to challenge and assess ideas, results and solutions, ability to compromise combined with persuasiveness
• Up to date with the latest software & IT technologies and open for trying out new solutions, learning new technical disciplines, working outside the comfort zone
• Autonomous and connected working style
• Superior technical knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and a continuous desire to learn
• Creative implementer type with curiosity to learn, new applications, technologies and ideas and eager to realize them in a high-qualitative way
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- (virtual + in person) starting end of CW20/early CW21