For our customer located in Glattpark/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Strategy Associate (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support Takeda’s Chief Ethics and Compliance officer with a refresh of Takeda’s 5 year Ethics and Compliance (E&C) strategy
- Conduct desk research and interviews to gather perspectives on internal and external trends/shifts that Ethics and Compliance will need to help Takeda navigate
- Synthesize insights and findings from internal and external interviews in a simple and engaging manner for debate and discussion
- Support reformulation of strategy by senior leaders based on findings
- Strategic thinker, able to syntesise multiple inputs and draw out key trends and insights
- Strong communication skills: convey complex ideas/decisions in simple and compelling narratives. Excellent slide creation skills with ability to tailor style to suit audiences and prepare pages for senior leaders.
- Impact oriented problem solving to develop solutions: contribute to inclusive, creative solution design, build ownership and capabilities with internal customers
- Collaborative way of working (within team, across teams and upwards), building strong, trust based connections to help get things done
- Organised: able to prioritise effectively and structure work where possible
- Flexible and resilient: able to cope with changing topics and new challenges, adapts fast and can move forward in the face of ambiguity
- 2-4 years experience in top tier strategy consulting or management in the pharma industry
- Ethics & Compliance experience, including Global
Nice to Haves
- international experience preferred
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.