For our customer located in Zurich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Strategy Associate (m/f/d)
- 4 days a week (2 days on-site)
- 32 hours per week
Tasks & Responsibilities
You would join the Chief of Staff and his team in work to review E&C Operating model:
- Support our client’s Chief Ethics and Compliance officer with a refresh of E&C Operating model – with a focus on creating synergies in operations and redefining roles and responsibilities.
- Support assigned Ethics & Compliance leaders in their analysis and options design
- Synthesize the different options for discussion and decision.
- Support the harmonization of the different options into one operating model proposal to be validated by Ethics & Compliance leadership team
- Support the preparation of a final proposal to be submitted to our client’s Executive Committee for approval/endorsement
- Support the high level implementation plan
- Strategic thinker, able to syntesise multiple inputs and draw out key trends and insights
- Strong communication skills: convey complex ideas/decisions in simple and compelling narratives. Excellent slide creation skills with ability to tailor style to suit audiences and prepare pages for senior leaders.
- Impact oriented problem solving to develop solutions: contribute to inclusive, creative solution design, build ownership and capabilities with internal customers
- Collaborative way of working (within team, across teams and upwards), building strong, trust based connections to help get things done
- Organised: able to prioritise effectively and structure work where possible
- Flexible and resilient: able to cope with changing topics and new challenges, adapts fast and can move forward in the face of ambiguity
- 2-4 years experience in top tier strategy consulting or management in the pharma industry
- Ethics & Compliance experience, including Global / international experience preferred
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.