For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: 2nd Level Laboratory / Manufacturing System Supporter (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 5 months+
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Perform and document Pilot installation, work together with local/global CSV Team, Supplier, internal IT partner
- Create installation documentation based on existing templates and transfer knowledge to operating Teams onsite and remotely
- Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed according to defined KPIs
- Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Coordinate resolution of incidents and fulfillment of service requests with multiple IT delivery partners
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
- 4y+ of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System (laboratory or manufacturing experience as 2nd level support) or completed apprenticeship in a GMP controlled area
- Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operating systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. barcode scanner, printer etc.
- Technical experience in manufacturing and laboratory systems and their integration
- Strong technical skills in different operating systems:
Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Proven CSV Knowledge / ITIL & GxP certification
- Good communication skills, fluent in German and English
- Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations
- High social skills, teamplayer
- Open mindset for agile ways of working
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates