For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Technical Design Expert – Argus Upgrades [Remote, India Time Zone] (m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 3 months
To provide technical expertise to the project team on Argus Safety System upgrades
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of software/service
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope. Drive discussions with Security and Compliance teams, Architects, IT operations, Infrastructure and other relevant IT units (CoE) to ensure delivery of capabilities.
- Contribute to design a robust system that is compliant and secure
- To review and approve project deliverables, lead decision-making in areas of technical expertise in the project
- Collaborate with Solution architect to ensure designs produced adhere to the architectural roadmap
- Understand the functional and non-functional requirements, ensure it is captured in URS, Functional & Design Specification documents and taken into account in the system design.
- Author/Review Configuration Specification, Design Specification deliverables
- Drive discussions with Security architect, Compliance, IT Operations, Infrastructure teams to meet performance and quality level expectations from the new system under design.
- Contribute to the Project Plan, Communication Plan and Risk register by identifying project risks.
- Contribute to Test Strategy and Test Plan and verification along with relevant documentation.
- Finalize infrastructure planning for Execution Phase and ensure that Development, Validation environment is ready
- Perform Code review (if applicable) and/or ensure code review is performed to quality and efficacy aspects of the code
- Review/Approve IQ Scripts/Results
- Review/Approve OQ Scripts/Results (as applicable)
- Contribute to the Deployment/Cutover Plan and drive the deployment/cutover activity with the project team
- Contribute to other project deliverables including Operational Handbook, Service Level Agreement, PCMA, Disaster Recovery plan etc.
- Additional tasks may include troubleshooting technical issues, hosting meetings, aligning with stakeholders etc.
- 10+ years of experience with a proven track record in architecting, designing, developing and/or integrating end to end solutions with large data volumes
- Experience in integrating Commercial off-the-shelf products such as Oracle Argus Safety or Safety reporting solutions is strongly desired
- Must have hands on experience in Argus safety system (minor/major) upgrades, excellent understanding of Oracle database structure and its components such as procedures, post-save, pre-save and trigger functions with E2B profile customizations with DTD changes
- Experience in developing SQL, PL-SQL, java, .net or Microsoft Dynamics solutions would be a plus
- General understanding of application architecture, database design and technology landscape concepts
- Expert understanding of system architecture concepts
- Self-starter with ability to collaborate effectively in a highly matrixed and multi-cultural environment, taking full accountability of end results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in highly regulated environments, ideally Drug Development within the Pharma industry, including Computer System Validation, would be a plus
- Thorough understanding on end to end testing to define the System Specification / Functional Specification / Design Specification as part of the project VAL activities
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).