For our customer located in Germany we are currently looking for a: Technical Lead (m/f/x)
- remote: possible (only candidates with own registered company that enables you to invoice us the worked hours)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Follow the ticket management process end-to-end : incident, service and small change requests.
- Management of backlog Technical functional knowledge of involved applications to be able to do impact analysis, troubleshooting or involve/co-ordinate with other teams Description of issue Document steps to reproduce
Agree on final solution Asses correct priority of ticket and time of delivery UAT Coordination & Support High level analysis and consolidation of new client requirements (CRs) Support the Development Team in implementing features with business know-how Management of backlog
To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussionsorreview as a technical consultant for feasibility study (technical alternatives, best packages, supporting architecture best practices, technical risks, breakdown into components, estimations).
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions ;define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding standards for the team
- Technical degree in IT or business-related area or IT-related training Oracle
- pl/sql Avaloq Scripting and ACP fundamentals
- Experience in the banking suite special focus on transactional functions such as stock exchange, credit or payments, portfolio and or client relationship management.
- Incident, problem and change process knowledge (ITIL Certification is a plus)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Client facing: service and customer-oriented attitude Stress resilient: ability to manage situations of work pressure
- Availability for on call shifts with possible emergency interventions at night or on weekends
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).