For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Technical Support Associate (m/f/d)
- pay rate range: 37,55 – 47,07 chf/h gross
Tasks & Responsibilities
Specialist in Materials Science Solids Laboratories is performing a variety of routine and complex analytical procedures to analyze composite materials in the form of liquids, semisolids and powders by various testing techniques.
Your responsibilities include:
- Rheology to characterize flow behavior and viscosity of materials, or their mechanical and thermal stability. Hands-on experience is required in carrying out oscillatory tests to characterize the deformation, time and temperature-dependent behavior of samples.
- Wetting and adhesion testing (contact angle, SFE, including surface tension)
- Optical microscopy and light scattering analyses (SLS).
- Perform routine viscosity tests (e.g., viscosity and flow curves, dynamic viscosity measurements) by various methods.
- Develop new analytical methods, ensure high quality data and enter them in LIMS system and report the results in clear analytical reports.
- Act independently in providing highly scientific, quality driven and timely delivery of analytical data and reports to stakeholders.
- Responsible for the upkeep of instruments under responsibility in terms of operation, continuous scope improvement and state of the art upgrade evaluation to ensure business continuity and in line with portfolio evolution.
- Actively support innovation initiatives within TRD
- Fully align deliverables with the focus area functional lead and integrates activities within the Material Science team matrix.
- experience in LIMS system
- experience with optical microscopy and light scattering analyses (SLS)
- knowledge in wetting and adhesion testing (contact angle, SFE, including surface tension)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.