For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Technical Writer (m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: Pharma
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer for supporting the validation of EDISON (Enlightened Data Integration SOlutioN) Platform, which addresses the root causes of low data quality by harmonizing, automating and integrating the process in which clinical biomarker data is acquired and integrated.
The candidate will be responsible for the support and / development of all technical documentation from the project and operational phases, including User Specifications, Functional Specifications, Design Specifications, Traceability documentation, Communication Plans, etc.
- Start date: asap
- Latest start date: 01.07.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: planned, must be approved
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Remote
- Remote: yes
- Travel: Potentially 1-2 travels to Basel
- Team: 4
- Department: Safety and early Development Informatics (PXIZ)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proactively collaborate with a team comprising of informatics experts, software engineers and life science experts
- Ensure high quality documentation in accordance with established procedures and standards of our clients pREDi Quality System
- Support on the creation of User Requirements in accordance with pREDi SOPs
- Create and update Functional and Design Specifications in consultation with the respective Subject Matter Experts and in accordance with pREDi SOPs
- Support on the creation of traceability documentation and additional technical documentation such as installation protocols and reports, or equivalents.
- Bachelors’ Degree computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline
- 5 y+ experience as a professional Technical Writer
- Project-based work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of GCP documentation practices
- Excellent skills and knowledge of Google and GitHub / Competent in use of templates and forms in both narrative and graphic
- Experience in meeting with authors and other project team representatives to create / review documents, compile inputs/corrections, identify logical inconsistencies, and provide final publishable documentation
- Experience in explaining in simple language scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average reader to understand
- Ability to understand technical processes and communicate those to others
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train/coach others
- Ability to work in a multicultural geographically distributed team
- Fluent in English and strong command of the language, including proper use of spelling, grammar, and typical technical writing standards.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with HP ALM, Cypress, Jira
- Experience in projects using Agile methodology
- Experience with Project Library
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.