For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst/Switzerlandwe are currently looking for a:
Technical Writer for Cloud Security (m/f/x)
As part of this job you will be working with a team of security engineers to understand the processes and security toolchains and deliver content for the product teams to follow our security offering as a service.
Our platform is built with a security stack using various AWS security services and third party tools. We strive to bring security awareness for teams who build digital products on our platform.
As a technical writer, you will be responsible for creating clear and concise user content, while having subject matter experts guide you through the entire process, in order to make complex information accessible to external teams. Your efforts will result in smooth technical communication between technology developers and key stakeholders.
You communicate effectively; working with cross-functional teams to understand the product requirements and translate them for end users. You are detail-oriented; able to be as clear, precise, and detailed as needed to organize and create comprehensive materials. You are creative; able to break down complex concepts into user friendly, yet informative pieces.
- Start date: ASAP / 15.09.2021
- Latest possible start date: 01.10.2021
- End date: 6 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: currently yes, after needs to be discussed
- Travel: no
- Team: 4 people
- Department: Product IT Center of Enablement (FAN)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review existing documents and make sure they are up to date
- Create more content for each of our tools and making it easy for our customers to follow
- Convert some internal confluence docs to external ones
- Draw architecture diagrams
- Create process related docs – vulnerability management, patch management, incident response etc.
- Create templates as needed for compliance requirements, contracts to be signed by customers etc.
- Create feedback forms, security assessment templates as needed
- Min Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- Min. 2+ years’ experience in cloud security, in compliance around GDPR, ISO, Privacy, in Secure software development lifecycle and with public cloud providers (preferably AWS/Alicloud)
- Min. 3+ years of technical writing experience, preferred in cloud security
- English fluent (spoken and written)
- Very good interpersonal skills, Team Player
- A strong self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and articulate them simply and intuitively
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with Git and Git Flow a plus (or other Version Control tools)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW36 & CW37