For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Technical Writer (m/f/x)
EpiCX, the Global Customer Engagement Program, is a business and IT transformation program with a mission to deliver a world-class technology ecosystem that drives the organization to create experiences that exceed customer expectations now and in the future. The EpiCX program will develop and deploy an enterprise-wide ecosystem, which integrates world-class orchestrated customer engagement, content management, data and analytics products into one harmonized, centralized and scalable technology ecosystem.
Systems Lifecycle Management (SLM) will manage and execute all end to end processes involved in the release management of all the products in the ecosystem, Including testing, release planning & governance and environment management. SLM will also support in driving the ongoing adoption, and enable the EpiCX vision of an integrated and seamless customer experience.
As a Knowledge Base Owner/Technical Writer, you will assemble, guide, implement and maintain an effective knowledge base for the EpiCX program that enables better end user adoption, ultimately benefiting our business and eventually, our patients. You will be collaborating with the various product teams, developers, quality engineers, change agents and various stakeholders to build a content repository that will make our products easier to use.
- Start date: ASAP / 01.12.2021
- Latest start date: 01.12.2021
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: currently home office, no remote
- Department: PIIX – Product & Services Management Chapter (FPIHD)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement a knowledge base for the EpiCX ecosystem in Service Now
- Study, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various product teams to understand project and product requirements
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Collaborate with various leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Produce high-quality documentation by incorporating business context alongside technical details that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Maintain and upkeep the repository through every release cycle
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of products
- Create and maintain the products information architecture within ServiceNow
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Min. 5+ years of experience as a Technical Writer, preferred in a project environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow Knowledge Base
- Demonstrated experience in managing Knowledge Base for large transformation programs
- Experience preparing end user documents for Salesforce CRM or similar systems
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a must
- Lives the spirits of an agile innovative culture with a mindset of servant leadership
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with different Business Partners (developers and BA), with a keen eye for detail
Nice to Haves
- Pharma Commercial Operations experience is an added advantage
- Business domain knowledge for Commercial Excellence, CRM, Multichannel, analytical/dashboards, finance/procurement would be an asset
- Experience working with business stakeholders and vendors to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple topics simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Strong interpersonal skills, skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, communications and mentoring
- Working knowledge of SDLC and release processes
- Passionate about learning, sharing and further developing best practices to achieve greater impact
- Strong awareness of geographic, cultural and organizational opportunities, conditions and constraints to build sound, sustainable and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW45 & CW46