For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Test Automation Architect (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-Rotkreuz
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 01.07.2023-30.06.2024
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build software that tests software either by coding or by integrating third party tools into our test suites.
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and scripts
- Peering with software architects to assess and define the test architecture
- Participating in technical reviews of software architecture assessing in particular its testability
- Review designs and architecture looking closely at code quality and risks
- Peering with the Test Manager to define the test automation strategy as part of the overall strategy
- Peering with the Test Manager for defining strategies for non-functional tests
- Organizing and coordinating together with Test Manager and development teams the required test environments.
- Supporting the Test Manager for the assessment of the test tools in place.
- Configuring and managing Test Environments
- Responsible for Software Configuration Management of the testing tools
- Collaborate with the build manager to ensure continuous integration and continuous testing
- Supporting the Test Manager for the assessment of the test results.
- Assisting the Test Manager/Test Project Lead with the creation of required test documentation (e.g., test plans and test reports)
- When working in a scrum team sharing responsibilities and committed to achieve team’s objectives, encouraging and promoting quality
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards, relevant standards, Molecular Solutions Standard Operating Procedure and Working Instructions.
- Coaches and supports strategic partners and key projects.
- Supports in defining and establishing policies and procedures in the SW department and across departments, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide and setting up of the environment.
- Takes over mission critical tasks or leads task forces for the resolution of technical challenges.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or similar (***)
- Min. 3 years experience in Test Automation as a Software Architect (****)
- Min. 8 years in Software Testing preferable in the medical device industry (***)
- Strong hands- on Testing on different levels (unit / component / integration / end to end / UI) (****)
- Hands- on programming experience in Java, C#, Python (***)
- BDD, Build management, Design patterns MH senior experience (***)
- Fluency English written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, proactive and solution oriented
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Nice to Haves
- Certification in agile such as SAFe, PMI-ACP or CSM preferred
- Experience in healthcare systems, data and workflows
- Working and/or personal experience in diverse and inclusive work environments
- German language skills
- Retina knowledge
· Virtual machine management NH
· TFS NH
· Visual Studio NH
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.