For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: UX Designer (m/f/d)
- Location: Zug
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 6 months+
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be the voice of internal users, customers and patients in every product conversation
- Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs (e.g. user interviews, desk research, surveys) and create user and customer journeys.
- Participate in (virtual) workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
- Translate user research and business requirements into user and customer journeys, state of the art user flows and design ideas.
- Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
- Apply with method style and components from the Design System and contribute to its evolution.
- Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
- Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders, CXSD department and document the design activities following internal regulatory process.
- Contribute to CXSD activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization.
- Min. Bachelor in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication, social or technical science or similar
- Strong vertical in how to research user behavior, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
- Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction and visual design
- Min. 2-5 years of experience in the successful application of Design Systems, especially in digital products/solutions in multiple projects and products
- Experienced in planning, organizing (incl. interfacing with recruiting agencies), executing and analyzing formative usability studies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Proven ability to plan, organize, moderate and analyze (virtual) workshops and co-design sessions with customers and stakeholders
- Contributed to several products or services that have come to market (with ownership of key deliverables).
- Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development (Leadership skills)
- Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
Nice to Haves
- Experience in a design agency is a plus
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.