For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: UX Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a collaborative and inspiring individual to join our Global Diagnostics User Experience Team (DIA UX).
As UX/UI Designer you have the opportunity to contribute to the transformation of user and customer experience in healthcare using your design and research expertise as well as your ability to share your know-how so that junior team members and the DIA UX team can grow and upskill with you.
- Start date: asap
- Latest start date: 16.03.2021
- End date: One year contract
- Extension: On request and showed performance
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Team: 1 – 2 peers
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Yes
- Traveling required: No
- Department: Dia UX Strategy & Services (DSRDU)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be the voice of our client users, customers and patients in every product conversation
- Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs (e.g. user interviews, desk research, surveys)
- Participate in workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
- Translate user research and business requirements into state of the art user flows and design ideas.
- Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
- Apply with method style and components from the Design System and contribute to its evolution.
- Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
- Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders, DIA UX department and document the design activities following our client internal regulatory process.
- Contribute to DIA UX activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization
- Bachelor or Master in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication or equivalent skills in UX area
- Minimum 3-6 years full time experience as UX designer
- Strong in Interaction design (show portfolio in CV) and UI implementation support, capable in organizing, moderating and analyzing usability testing and develop prototype – Low HI fidelity prototype
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development
- Well-versed in how to research user behavior, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
- Proven ability to plan, organize, moderate and analyze (virtual) workshops and co-design sessions with customers and stakeholders.
- Strong domain knowledge in at least 2 business areas (for example RIS, RDS respectively point of care, digital health solutions, molecular, CPS, etc.)
- Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation.
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
- Experience in a design agency and German are a plus
- Works independently with minimal guidance but seeks guidance or input from others when needed
- Connected thinking person with a high sense of responsibility
- Is able to articulate how near-term activities tie to the larger project goals and purpose to others.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.