For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) an Senior Business Analyst MES / Weigh & Dispensing
- Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
IT: (monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Our customer initiates a project to replace their Weigh & Dispensing solution in the Small Molecules Technical Development organization. We are looking for a senior business analyst to drive the as-is and to-be process design, as well as the requirements specification for the future solution. The contractor we need should be problem-solving and self-directed individual with a can-do attitude and extensive Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) / Weigh & Dispensing experience to help drive the project.
The Senior Business Analyst will play a key role in ensuring the project meets business objectives by applying a structured business analysis approach. In this first phase, we will prepare and conduct the selection of the future solution. This role is central to ensure that all aspects are covered from a business process, strategy, and technical perspective. This complex, high visibility role will require a proven background in business analysis in complex environments and requires in-depth experience with MES.
- Analyse as-is and to-be business processes;
- Establish an as-is and to-be systems landscape;
- The definition of requirements for improving any aspect of the processes and systems. The creation of viable specifications in preparation for the construction of the future MES / Weigh & Dispensing solution;
- Collaborate with representatives from involved departments;
- Investigation, analysis and documentation in terms of business functions and processes and the information they use.
- Start date: 03.09.2018 (or earlier if possible)
- Latest start date: 10.09.2018
- End date: 31.12.2018
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 100%
- •Work location: Basel,
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week, prior approval needed.
- Travel: Not required.
- Department: Non-IT (MMDC, Services Systems & Infrastructure)
- +8 years of experience in Business Analysis (MES experience included)
- Significant experience and track record in business analysis in complex global environments
- Experience in working in complex stakeholder environments and organizational complexity
- In-depth knowledge of GxP requirements
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Capability to think strategically
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact across multiple levels of the organization
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork on large global projects
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies)
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent German and English language skills (both highly preferred)
Nice to Haves:
- +++ Project management experience (familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle)
- +++ Experience in asset management, manufacturing and technical development environment
- +++ Former pharna experience, ideally having worked in global initiatives across different functions and sites