For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Business Analyst Asset Management Harmonization
• Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Our customer initiates a project to harmonize asset management processes and systems in their Pharma Technical Development organization. This translates into an impact across small- and large molecules technical development departments, as well as finance and procurement in HQ and four key sites. Establishing a comprehensive understanding of business processes as well as systems landscape in terms of as-is and to-be is a critical success factor of this endeavor.
We are looking for a problem-solving and self-directed individual with a can-do attitude and extensive asset management experience to support the program by thoroughly analyzing as-is and to-be processes and landscape.
The Senior Business Analyst will play a key role in ensuring the project meets business objectives by applying a structured business analysis approach.
The initial focus will involve detailed capture of as-is processes and landscape. Subsequently, the to-be process and systems landscape will be developed.
This complex, high visibility role will require a proven background in business analysis in complex environments across multiple organization domains, including finance, procurement, pharma technology, asset management, as well as a wide array of systems.
This position reports directly to the Head Validation & IT.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyse as-is and to-be business processes
- Establish an as-is and to-be systems landscape
- The definition of requirements for improving any aspect of the processes and systems
- The creation of viable specifications in preparation for the construction of the future asset management solution
- Collaborate with representatives from involved departments, including but not limited to finance, procurement, laboratory, formulation, engineering, infrastructure management
- Investigation, analysis and documentation in terms of business functions and processes and the information they use
- Collaborate across different sites, cultures, and languages
- Have a significant experience and track record in business analysis in complex global environments (+8 years)
- BA experience in asset management, preferably with broad industry exposure
- Have experience in working in complex stakeholder environments and organizational complexity
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Capability to think strategically
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact across multiple levels of the organization
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork on large global projects
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones (late afternoon/early evening work required in the EU)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent German and English language skills (both mandatory)
Nice to Haves
- +++ Project management experience
- +++ Experience in asset management, manufacturing and technical development environment
- +++ Former Roche experience, ideally having worked in global initiatives across different functions and sites