For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) an Change Management and Communications Manager, Procurement TOM Program - PHARMA
- Type of placement: 4 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
PHARMA: (monthly gross salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
As a Change Management and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for change management and communication activities supporting the Procurement Target Operating Model (TOM) transformation program. The TOM is currently being implemented across Global Procurement at our customer to make the function more effective in its delivery of value to the business.
In collaboration with team members across the TOM Communications, Change & Engagement workstream, you will support various project activities to enable stakeholders and employees to fully understand and support the transformation.
You are someone with experience working in project environments, who is highly flexible and thrives in a high-paced and changing environment.
We seek someone with a blend of experience and skill sets across change management and communications. Based on profiles received, we may consider candidates who specialize in either Change Management or Communications.
The full-time role is temporary and is scoped through at least the end of the year.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Your responsibilities would span across both change management and communications topics,
and could include the following activities based on project needs:
- Support Global TOM Team with planning, executing and maintaining global and regional change management and communication plans and activities
- Create content (management messages, town hall slides, key messages, narratives, FAQs, etc)
- Ensure that all communication aligns with transition and deployment plans and schedules
- Liaise with appropriate owner(s) to revise materials as required
- Attend project team meetings and other meetings as necessary
- Maintain global repository for project documents
- Ensuring that local and regional communication activities link and align with global plans
- Working closely with HR Business Partners to ensure activities align on HR and work council practices
- Review and update additional communication channels, like internal Intranet sites, team gSites, Google+ community, newsletters, etc.
- Provide inputs to PMO to ensure consistent delivery across the TOM projectv
- 5-10 years’ experience in change management and/ or communications, or other relevant experience, preferably in a Global, matrixed or diverse environments
- Ability to quickly onboard and get up to speed
- Agile mindset; easily adaptable in an ever changing environment
- Can easily engage with people across all levels of the organization, quickly establishing trust and credibility
- Previous experience, training or certification in specific Change Management Methodology (e.g. Prosci, Change First, etc.) and/or project management desired.
- Experience supporting larger scale project implementations; experience with Global transformational projects a plus
- Ability to strategize, create content and present at workshops would be desirable
- Procurement and/or Pharma / Life Sciences experience is also a plus