For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Data Entry Admin Supports & SAP HCM Key Users
• Type of placement: 6 weeks, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 1, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
This is a urgent request from HR. We would like to fulfill ca. 15 resources for the HR Share Service Center team. Due to a huge workload the seniority levels of the resources can be flexible (Junior, Professional and Senior). In order to make it easier we have created only one job posting. The resources would be based in Basel, and expected to work on close collaboration with HR SSC in Budapest. The main tasks are around data entry, maintenance and validation. Contractors will be expected to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreements for our customer´s data privacy regulations. Kindly note we are exploring also other sourcing channels in parallel.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing system data maintenance and administrative activities in a timely and accurate manner in one or more of the HR business processes
- Accountable for providing customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes and ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with CARE principles
- Interpreting, processing and answering incoming HR requests from local HRs around the world, in Workday and SAP HRIS systems
- Escalate cases to relevant teams as required
- Execute system data maintenance and administrative activities in one or more of the HR business processes (e.g. Attract To Onboard, Redeploy To Retire, Assess To Reward)
- Provide customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and trouble shooting
- Cooperate effectively with team members with daily work and projects
- Supports Global HR Centers of Excellence in system maintenance activities
- Provide guidance and advisory to first level support teams
- Ticket case resolution
- Start date: very urgent, as soon as possible
- End date: 30.09.2018
- Extension: An extension is possible until end of this year (tbd).
- Work location: Basel, 100% onsite
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not possible.
- Travelling: Not required.
- Team: Close work with team in Budapest.
- Department: non-IT, HR Operations & Services
Interviews would take place immediately.
- For Juniors: experience with data entry (students, post-graduate possible)
- For Professionals / Seniors: also SAP HCM module knowledge
- For Seniors: also expertise in basic back-end HR transactions in SAP to maintain employee and employment data (we would train/coach the procedures related to it)
- Fluent English is a must
- Customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills & team player
- Ability to navigate complex HR data structure
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Accountable, focused, precise
Nice to Haves
- +++ Workday data maintenance experience is an advantage (we could do basic training if missing)
- +++ Neocase ticketing tool experience is an advantage (we can do basic training to use this tool
- +++ German (we need 3 to 4 fluent German speakers in the team)