For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Project Manager (Senior)
• Type of placement: 3 months, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
In order to support a major, digital transformation initiative in Global Drug Development focusing on replacing paper-based SOPs and related “Read and Understand” Training through Intelligent Business Process Management solution(s), we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with IT and QA-background, as well as Scrum Master and eBPM experience for a 4 month’s timeframe (full-time) starting beginning of September.
Managing business processes and GxP training in Global Drug Development (GDD) is very complex and manual and becomes a bottle-neck to digitally transform drug development. Therefore, GDD aims to fully digitalize its processes. A project team has been put in place and aims to conduct a pilot to digitally transform GDD business processes and related GxP training. The objective of the pilot is to create a prototype of an “enterprise Business Process Management (eBPM)” solution based on 1-2 selected business processes, integrating GxP requirements, processes, people & training, as well as IT systems.
As we are looking at a pilot and in order to manage timeline expectations, we aim to apply the “SCRUM” methodology and the final “product” of this pilot should be a prototype that can be “show-cased”.
Request and scope of work
One temporary resource with strong IT skills and QA background is required to augment the internal team in the areas of Scrum Master and Project Management capacity during the pilot phase.
- Act as Project Manager and Scrum Master supporting the program leads
- Liaise between the business function and DevIT
- Support the team to design fit-for-purpose eBPM approaches
• The Project Manager should be located in Basel, as the majority of the team is also located here.
- Scrum Master or equivalent certification
- Project Manager with work experience in both IT and Quality. The work experience should ideally include Business Process Management solutions.
- Ability to manage project delivery according to timelines, quality, budget and stakeholder satisfaction, incl. strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong experience in the area of new, digital technologies and operational excellence to support business transformation & process optimization are necessary
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills, excellent conceptual problem solving skills. Demonstrate ability to bring structure to vaguely defined problems.
- Understanding impact of work on compliance with GxP regulations and quality requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coordination skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to storyline and preparing decision documents