For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are urgently looking for (m/f) a Junior Industrial IT System Administrator.
- Type of placement: 3 month, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: Level 1, pleas ask us for the exact rate range
( monthky gross salary levels in CHF, Level 1 = 5-10k, Level 2 = 10-15k, Level 3 = 15k )
- Start date: 17.09.2018
- Latest start date: 24.09.2018
- End date: 31.12.2018
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Bldg. 238
- Remote: Not possible.
- Travel: Not required.
- Department: FPPG (Pharma Informatics, Manufacturing IT)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Install and configure and maintain Data Historian Environments incl. interfaces
- Support the creation of visualization displays of machine data
- Install and maintain the required infrastructure (virtual machines, physical server)
- 2nd Level Support for industrial informatic systems
- Support of projects
- Once onboard on call support
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Process Automation and Suppliers
- 2-3 years of experience in Process Automation, Data Historian and Automation Infrastructure
- Degree in Informatics or Engineering
- Experience in specifying, configuration, testing and documenting of systems and applications
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Good communication skills
- German speaking (is mandatory)
Nice to Haves
+++ Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
++ Project Experience