For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Project Manager
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
- Organize meetings of the global technical subteam, facilitation of the agenda, follow-up of action items & providing minutes.
- Assistant to Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical subteams for assigned projects.
- Expert in the Project Management System Planview “Horizon” and other Portfolio Management relevant planning and tracking tools
- Maintain the cross-functional BTD Project Plans for the assigned Portfolio in Horizon, Project Management System based on input from the TPL and Sub Team,
- Liaise with Finance (BPA & Controller) for project cost tracking and phasing
- Liaise with other GDD line functions (GDD GPM & Clinical Planner) to ensure timely update of BTD relevant work packages (WP), particularly prior to tollgate and other decision points
- Generate regular Horizon & financial tool reports for portfolio & project reviews
- Support development of processes, governance and best practices for data entry and maintenance in Horizon & other planning tools together with other resource planners & BTD PM
- Ensures data entry & reporting are done in compliance to above defined processes and best practices together with other resource planners & BTD PMO
Free-Up resources of TPL
Proficient, Accurate & Harmonized BTD Project Planning in Horizon
Aligned approach across all BTD Projects for all BTD Line Functions
Improved Data Accuracy & Quality for BTD Project Portfolio Forecasting
Impact on the organization: Supports alignment & management of teams and opti-mized allocation of internal & external resources.
Accurate and complete maintenance and communica-tion of project/study information, timelines & resource forecasts.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharma or Life Science. Business Administration Degree is an asset
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- German desirable
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry in technical (CMC) development (potentially in other development functions, project management or finance as well), preferably with exposure to Biologics.
- Very good understanding and background of development and technical operations environments. Finance expertise is an asset.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel & Sharepoint. Experience in Planview Horizon is an asset.
- Adaptable and flexible. Must demonstrate ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes quickly and readily. Willing and able to work hands-on with complex IT system
- Great attention to accuracy and detail. Demonstrated technical and database skills
- Strong customer focus; experience in working in service functions or providing customer support
- Experience in working within a global team environment and be a supportive team player.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to meet timelines.
- Must be able to work independently, and handle new assignment with minimal supervision