For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Professional Business Analyst DAT (Document Management) 50 to 100%
- Type of placement: 3 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
IT: (monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
The Development Acceleration Team within Product Development seeks opportunities to accelerate clinical development. In this case we are supporting an acceleration project in the regulatory space. We need a business analyst for a number of process analysis linked to a distinct acceleration opportunities. The analysis are to establish the process steps as well as used business rules, times, roles etc.
The contractor should be able to conduct process interviews such a true understanding of the actual process is generated. The contractor should also be able to analyze data and document flow to establish options to optimize the flow of data and documents through the process.
First assignment will be the review of document review guidelines to see which can be transformed to input controls and which can be totally elimintated.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to support global project
- Execute process analysis as assigned by lead of process stream
- Reports to lead of process stream, works with process team and SME’s
- Works with team of experts and data visualization contractors.
- Work on several distinct initiatives at the same time.
- Start date: 08.10.2018
- End date: 31.12.2018
- Extension: An extension is possible based upon success of analysis effort.
- Work load: 50-100% (can be discussed during the interviews)
- Work location: Basel
- Remote: Possible, prior approval needed.
- Travel: Travelling to Welwyn possible (tbd).
- Department: MDRS (non-IT, Development Acceleration Team, Product Development)
- Interviews are planned from 27th September 2018.
- 5 to 7 years of Business Analysis experience (must haves below included in this experience)
- Process Mapping experience
- Data Flow Mapping experience
- Data mining and data visualization experience
- Knowledge of Product Development / Clinical Data
- Ability to work independently and deliver according agreed timelines
- Regulatory/Filing knowledge
- Analytic and able to understand complex structures
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves:
- Ideally knowledge of Documentum
- Understanding of data controls and cleaning principles
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Experience and understanding of Structured Authoring
Extra information from the hiring manager:
I am looking for someone with a profile less business oriented and more data crunching and visualization, including:
- Experience in BPMN 2.0 and business process mapping
- Continuous improvement experience (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt an advantage)
- ERP implementation experience: business/system requirement capture, System & User Acceptance Test
- Reporting & data crunching experience: Tableau an advantage, business intelligence (BO, PowerBI, etc.) also advantage
- Ca. 5 years experience (between good Junior / Professional)