For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a Mobile Application and Deployment Manager for "Digital Biomarker Program"
- Type of placement: 2 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 2, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
We are looking for a new team member in the Digital Biomarker Program
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Release management and operations of mobile apps used in clinical trials
- Large scale deployment of mobile devices and mobile apps using MDM systems
- Maintenance of mobile apps and web systems in the operational phase – i.e. driving implementation of bug fixes and improvements in cooperation with development, test and installation teams
- Coordination of mobile device sourcing, installation and shipments to clinical sites
- Drive mobile software updates for compatibility with new iOS and Android patch levels and major versions
- Test coordination and execution
- Change management of validated software applications
- Preferred start date: 22.10.2018
- Latest start date: 15.11.2018
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: Extension is possible, but not sure yet.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Travelling: Not required.
- Home Office / Remote: Can be discussed during the interviews. Max. 1 day per week.
- Department:(PXI) pREDi Digital Biomarkers
- First round interviews are planned via Hangouts from 03.10.2018. Second round interviews would be face-to-face in Basel.
- 3+ years of experience in IT & Application Management
- 3+ years of experience with the fast life-cycle of mobile applications development or deployment
- 3+ years of experience in second or third level technical support
- 3+ years of experience with Mobile Device Management tools
- Knowledge of data security & privacy guidelines associated to regulated environments like Pharma
- Passion for mobile and wearable digital technology and knowledge of latest development in this field
- Ability to work independently
- -Ability to plan work ahead and manage and direct execution by others
- Capable of combining project and operational work
- Quality mind-set and attention to detail
- Process-oriented but still flexible
- Native-English speaker or equivalent, written and spoken
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
- Project-based work experience within the area of clinical development
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and Change Management experience
- Good German skills, written and spoken