For our Swiss customer located in Basel/Kaiseraugst we are currently looking for (m/f) a Senior Corporate Communication Lead (Communication & Collaboration)
- Type of placement: 12 months, external contract with possible long term extension
- Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
- Salary: level 3, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Working with project teams to integrate change management and communication activities into the project plan.
- Working with the OCM stream to develop a communication strategy and plan, and then driving the implementation of this together with the OCM stream lead.
- Developing a communication strategy inclusive actionable and targeted communication plans.
- Drive internal communications about the project, including the gSite, emails, and intranet articles.
- Work with media relations on external communications.
- Work with group communications partners to share information about the program and planned communications.
- Lead a small team of communicators in the program.
- Start date: 02.01.2019
- Latest start date: 07.01.2019
- End date: one year duration
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week.
- Travel: Travelling to Indianapolis, Mannheim (tbd, up to 25% possible).
- Department: FAXC (Dia IT)
- +8 years of experience in Corporate Communications (as Communication Lead / Manager)
- Excellent language skills in both English and German (both are mandatory)
- Experience in a global environment with Change Communications
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies)
- Capability to think strategically
- Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why
- Excellent team player
Nice to Haves
- +++ Previous Roche experience is highly preferred
- +++ Pharma Experience
- ++ Prosci Certification
Kindly be informed that this job offer is from our customer in Switzerland. Therefore we can only accept applications within the EU or applicants with Swiss work permissions.
Please attach your CV in Word format.
SimplyVision is looking forward to your application.